Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Been a While - Vacancy Pastor at Faith

Late October, my district president, Pres. Mirly, asked me to help out a vacant congregation in Washington, MO. I started at Faith in mid-November, so I've been busy serving Faith Lutheran Church as they prepare to call a pastor and move forward. However, now that I have my schedule settled and have made it through Advent and Christmas, I will now continue blogging here.


Thanks for every one's help and prayers, especially the help from Immanuel, Wentzville who helped us get through the fall. Pastor Auringer and the sheep at Immanuel are a wonderful group of people and I pray the Lord's blessings as they march on.


I continue to serve Trinity, Edwardsville, IL as there visitation pastor.


You can also see what is going on at Faith Lutheran in Washington, MO through her blog. Faith is on top of a  hill just off of a new four lane highway (100) that connects Highway 44 and the city of Washington. It is a fast growing area and there is much work to be done for the kingdom of God. Currently Faith is considering opening a preschool for the growing community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment